Friday, August 21, 2009

Wii!!! I got one!

Next deal:

My brother was going to trade his Xbox 360 for a Wii but ended up having someone trade him for his old paintball gun and $75! He still wasn't going to play his Xbox 360 so I bought it from him for what he bought it for a few years ago ($75). So! Nathan got 100% return on how much he bought it for, and I went and traded the Xbox 360 for a Wii... STRAIGHT across!!! Kristi and I showed up at the house and man it was just BEAUTIFUL. In meridian there was a subdivision that seemed like all the houses were monsters, and were all rustic looking. THey had dark wood, stones, etc.. It was really cool!! Anyways, we traded it flat out: One Xbox 360+One wireless controller+NCAA 2007(football) = One Wii+Two Controllers+Two Nunchucks+One controller cover+Wii Sports+Wii Play. I'd say I got a sweet trade!! Kristi and I got home and hooked up and played for at least an hour playing Wii Tennis, Wii boxing(she kicked my butt), Wii bowling(again, butt kicking), and then created our own mii's. It was a good time! Pictures will follow. ...(eventually)

1 comment: